8.1 Only if the Customer who enters into the contract is a Consumer (meaning by this definition any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out), will he have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, communicating it to the Seller within the period of fourteen (14) days , which runs from the day on which the Customer or a third party, designated by the Customer and other than the Carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods. The deadline is intended to be met if the Customer sends the goods back before the expiry of the 14-day period. We remind you that, as required by current legislation, the right of withdrawal is excluded and cannot therefore be exercised if the products you have purchased have been customized at your express request at the time of placing the Order.
8.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal you have the following possibilities:
• 8.2.1 If you are a registered user you must log in after authenticating yourself by username and password to the Accounts section of the site. Here in the My Orders section you will find the list of your orders with a link next to each one to activate the return procedure. By accessing the Online Return Form within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt of the Product, you can inform us of your willingness to withdraw from the contract, reporting which Products will be returned.
• 8.2. 2 An alternative to the above, you can also submit any other explicit declaration of your willingness to exercise the right of withdrawal, including by completing the Withdrawal Form pursuant to Annex I, Part B of Legislative Decree 21/2014 that you will have to transmit to us by registered letter a.r..
8.3 When filling out the Online Return Form you will receive all the information necessary for the return of the Products.
8.4 The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• Returned Products must be returned in their entirety and not on parts or components of them even in the case of kits;
• Returned Products must not have been used, worn, washed, soiled or damaged and must not show any signs of use;
• Returned Products must be returned packaged exactly as they have been shipped to you, complete with each accessory and label.
• Returned Products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept Products of the same Order returned and shipped at different times;
• Returned Products must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days from the date you received the products;
• in the event that the Seller, against the purchase of a specific package of Products, offers the possibility to buy them at a lower price than would normally be practiced by purchasing them individually (e.g. 5×4, 3×2 etc.), the right of withdrawal can also be exercised with the return of only some of the products purchased: in this case the price will be recalculated taking as a reference the price normally charged for the purchase of the individual product. In all other cases (e.g. combined sales, premium transactions, etc.) the right of withdrawal can only be exercised with the return of all the Products purchased, thus excluding any partial exclusion.
8.5 If the right of withdrawal is exercised by you in accordance with the previous conditions (paragraph 8.4), the Seller is required to refund the sum you paid no later than 14 days after the day of which the Seller has been informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal, provided that the Seller has already received the return of the goods or that you provide the Seller with proof that he has already proceeded with the shipment of the goods. The Seller will use the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction for reaccreditation, unless you explicitly ask the Seller to use a different means and the seller consents to it.
8.6 In case of withdrawal, the only expenses borne by you will remain the initial shipping costs of the order of the purchased products. All other expenses will be refunded to you by the Seller, including the costs of delivery of the goods rendered as a result of the exercise of the right of withdrawal (with the exception of the additional costs deriving from your possible choice to use a different and more expensive delivery method than the standard type of delivery offered by the Seller).
8.7 Le Spighe S.a.s di Pizzini Giovanni Battista & C will bear the initial shipping costs of the Products exclusively in the case of damage due to transport or errors in shipping by the Seller himself. Only in these cases, the Seller will also refund the amount you paid as shipping costs. The Seller will send an express courier for the collection of the Product at your home address.
8.8 For the return you will have to use only the Courier indicated by the Seller in the Online Return Form: in this way you will not have to pay for the expenses at your expense of returning the purchased products because such payment will be made, on your behalf, directly by the Seller. Subsequently, the Seller, except for the provisions of the previous point 8.7 and for cases of return due to defect of the product, will with hold from the refund due to you, a lump sum equal to the cost previously incurred by you for the shipment and delivery to your home of the purchased products or the shipping costs normally provided for the country of delivery. In addition, from the moment of return of the purchased products to the shipper indicated by the Seller in the online return form, the Seller exempts you from any liability in case of loss or damage of the products during transport.
8 . 9 In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal without compliance with the above procedures (e.g. more than 14 days required by law, or without having completed the online return form, or without compliance with the conditions provided for in point 8.4 above, etc.), you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. Within 10 days of sending the e-mail informing you of the non-acceptance of the return, by replying to the e-mail itself you can choose to return, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned by you to the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
8.10 The Right of Withdrawal cannot be applied in the case of customized products at your express request at the time of insertion of the Order.