For the payment of the price of the Products and the related shipping and delivery costs you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form of the www.pizzigioielli.com site which are summarized below.
6.1 Credit cards and prepaid cards.
• 6.1.1 For online orders on our site we accept both credit card and prepaid card payments (for example, PostePay) without any additional charge on the cost of the product and shipping. It is understood that you must be the holder of a valid credit card when ordering products purchased online and that the name on the credit card must be the same as indicated on the billing data. In absence of such assumptions it will not be possible to proceed with the order.
• 6.1.2 At the time of purchase online, at the same time as the Order is confirmed, the reference bank will make the only commitment of the amount related to the Order from the present availability of your credit card. The amount will actually be charged to your credit card only when the purchased products are shipped.
• 6.1.3 If, once you have received the package with your order, for any reason you intend to make use of the Right of Withdrawal, following the payment of the Products purchased online, the Seller will order the bank to credit the amount to be refunded directly to your credit card, or to the other card used at the time of purchase.
- 6.2.1 If you have a PayPal account, Pizzini Giovanni Battista & C, Le Spighe S.a.s gives you the ability to make payments using directly e-mail and related password with which you registered on www.paypal.com.
6.3 Sofort bank transfer
• 6.3.1 You can pay for your order quickly and securely using your home banking through the Sofort payment platform. The amount will be charged directly to your bank account.
6.4.1 If you have a personal Satispay account you can use it as a payment method. Once you have entered your order and mobile phone number, you will receive a notification on your smartphone or tablet in which you will be asked to authorize payment.
6.5 In no circumstance during the purchase process Le Spighe S.a.s by Pizzini Giovanni Battista & C is able to know the information related to your credit card (for example, the credit card number or the date of expiring), transmitted via a connection protected by encrypted protocol directly to the site of the person managing the electronic payment (bank or PayPal).
No computer archivi of the Seller will retain such data.
6.6 Under no circumstances can the Seller therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit and prepaid cards by third parties, being all managed by third parties to the Seller and authorized to it.
Shipments and delivery of products
7.1 Each shipment contains:
- the products(s) ordered;
- the relevant transport document/accompanying invoice;
- any accompanying documentation requested according to the country of shipment;
- any information and marketing material;
7.2 The delivery of the Products purchased through the Seller's website can take place in different ways.
7.3 Customer's home delivery
• 7.3.1 The products purchased will be delivered by the courier identified by the Seller to the shipping address indicated by the Customer on the Order with insured shipment. See the Shipping section for additional information on costs, shipping times and modes and countries served.
• 7.3.2 When receiving the goods at your home, you are ask to check the integrity of the packages at the time of delivery by the courier. In case of anomalies you will have to have the same detected and annotated by the courier and reject the delivery. Otherwise, the possibility of asserting your rights in this regard will lapse.